Code formatting

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Jan 21 18:05:43 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 08:52 am, tblanchard at mac.com wrote:

> Code that I load from SqueakMap is apparently passed through the
> ugly filter because when I look at it in the browser all the line
> breaks are gone and its onelongstreamofconsciousness.  Bleck.
>
> Is there a solution?

Which code?

It's not SqueakMap's fault; it may be that the original code has bad
line-endings.

If you're referring to parts of StarBrowser, then it's probably my
fault; in the conversion between Roel's VW source and what I
packaged, the line endings were lost.

If you're referring to another DVS-formatted package, you may have an
earlier version of DVS installed that didn't respect line endings.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com