WindowsCE Machine Development

Just4Fun Just4Fun000 at msn.com
Thu Jan 23 00:38:12 UTC 2003

Thanks to all who offered such  supportive answers for my question. I'm
just starting out, but I am very excited about this development tool. So
far, it seems much more natural for my 'programming challenged' nature
than other languages that I have tried to wrestle. You've all given me
some wonderful links and insight. I appreciate it.

Now, of course, one question leads to another! Aaron, you indicated that
I needed to install a patch for WinCE and you were kind enough to even
include the link. I visited the site and downloaded the fix, but I can't
seem to figure out what to do with the fix from this point. It doesn't
self install to my pc, and I can't figure out if there is a directory
that I'm supposed to copy the file to or ?? I'm at a bit of a loss as to
where to go next...

I apologize for my ignorance and thank you for your patience.... Rachel