Code formatting

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Thu Jan 23 02:01:34 UTC 2003

Ned Konz wrote:

>On Wednesday 22 January 2003 05:20 pm, Nevin Pratt wrote:
>

>>Let me turn it off.  Sure enough-- Glorp is ugly with it off.
>> Don't know why.  If anybody has a clue, let me know.
>>

>Isn't this more code that came from VW? I think that code that's filed
>out from VW needs to have its line-endings fixed somehow; there
>should probably be a conversion in the file-in. I believe that DVS
>does this conversion now.

That's what I wondered.  Then I noticed that SqueakDatabaseAccessor was
ugly too, so I dismissed that idea.

But come to think of it,  for GLORP version 0.2.18, I put the
SqueakDatabaseAccessor in the main GLORP distribution on the Cincom
public repository.  So, yes, even the SqueakDatabaseAccessor code is
coming from the VW fileout.

I think you are right.  It is the code that came from VW.

Nevin