I'm sorry to have to bring this to the mailing list ...

Lloyd Zusman ljz at asfast.com
Sat Jan 25 20:17:24 UTC 2003

I'm sorry to have to bring this to the mailing list, but I've tried a
few times to unsubscribe from this list via the web interface, but each
time, it doesn't work.

I always properly follow the unsubscription procedure outlined on the
web site, and I always get to the page that says that a confirmation
email is being sent to me for the unsubscription request, but that
confirmation email never arrives.  The address I use is the same address
from which I subscribed, and the same address to which all these mailing
list messages are successfully sent.

Could someone either unsubscribe me or contact me privately at the
return address on this message to discuss this further?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz at asfast.com