ANSI Class Categories

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen_Wirfs-Brock at Instantiations.com
Wed Jan 29 22:12:02 UTC 2003

Neither these abbreviations nor their base phrases occurs anywhere in the
ANSI Smalltalk Standard. The closest similar things would be the chapter
titles for various groups of related protocols.  Those are:

         Fundamental Protocols
         Valuable Protocols
         Exception Protocols
         Numeric Protocols