"event performance"..any takers?

Doug Clapp dclapp at qwest.net
Thu Jan 30 17:38:39 UTC 2003

I'm learning Squeak and stumbled onto the "EventRecorderMorph."

I think it'd be amazingly instructional if one or more of the Squeak Wizards recorded a programming session using EventRecorder, and made it available, so that learners could watch your actual programming style.

Any takers?  Dan?  Ned?  Cees?  Andreas?

Ideally, a number of these playable sessions, available from central Squeak sites, would be an incredible -- and fun -- way to document the Smalltalk programming process.

doug clapp