[SqueakMap][WishList] Traits

Nathanael Schärli n.schaerli at gmx.net
Thu Jan 30 21:44:50 UTC 2003

Hi,

As Stef already said, I'm just about to finish and release a relatively
stable prototype version. I know that I'm about a month behind my
original plan, and I'm really sorry for that.

Nathanael

PS: In the meantime, we have been working on some extensions of traits
that look very exciting and promising. More to come ;)