XML-RPC package-version dependencies?

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Tue Jul 1 21:17:22 UTC 2003

Brent Vukmer wrote:

> I see that the XMLRPC package depends on:
> - YAXO
> - Spy-XML-RPC (
> http://bleu.west.spy.net/~dustin/projects/smalltalk-xmlrpc.xtp )
> - Comanche

I've tested it with Comanche, not ComancheNG (it shouldn't be that
difficult, I think it's a three-liner to make it work with ComancheNG.

> Does the XMLRPC package work with the latest versions of YAXO and
> Comanche?  What versions of these packages are required?

Some versions of YASO missed the method "entityAt:" or "elementAt:"
(Think it was entityAt:). Because of my little knowledge of error
handling (the error handling of the XMLRPC-library is, uhm, not the
best) that's hard to find.
Spy-XML-RPC was tested with version 14.