[BUG] Omnibase and OrderedCollection subclasses

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Jul 2 16:56:15 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 20:59, Derek Brans wrote:
> Instances of SortedCollection all become OrderedCollection when they are
> deserialized.  This relates back to my observation that Omnibase doesn't
> recognize subclasses of OrderedCollection.

Furthermore, you'll loose your sortblock in the process. I have a couple
of instances of persistent sorted collections, and I simply convert in
the object's #odbDeserialized: method.

If you have a patch for the OrderedCollection issue, I'm sure David will
be happy to check it in :-)

--
Disclaimer: all Dutchmen are liars