[UPDATES] ContextCleanup and SUnit

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Jul 3 05:20:40 UTC 2003

These are Anthony's ContextCleanup changes, and the SUnit package.

We decided SUnit should be part of the Basic (developer) image (see
recent discussion).  So we're adding it back to the image for now, as a
package (in the same way SM, SAR, etc were added), since we're still
moving toward Basic.

- Doug Way

-----------------------------

5307PreContextEnh-ajh -- Anthony Hannan -- 4 February 2003
Disable a few exceptions signalled during file-in.  They will be
enabled again in PostContextEnh-ajh.  Also redefine the Compiler now
and order some key methods so the compiler will work when file-in
ContextEnh-ajh.
GeneralEnh-ajh must be filed-in before this.
This must be filed-in before ContextEnh-ajh."

5308ContextEnh-ajh -- Anthony Hannan -- 29 June 2003
Reviewer:		Andreas Raab
This adds some control behavior to contexts and processes and refactors
the exceptions and the debugger to use them.  The debugger quickStep
has been fixed to execute in the context of the debugged process so
earlier exception handlers will be active.  Finally, some compiler
enhancements have been made to make it compatible with
ClosureCompiler-ajh.
PreContextEnh-ajh must be filed-in before this, and PostContextEnh-ajh
must be filed-in after this.  This must be filed-in before
ClosureCompiler-ajh.
(merged more recent changes to Environment class>>reorganizeEverything
-dew)"

5309PostContextEnh-ajh -- Anthony Hannan -- 24 March 2003
This restores some exceptions that were disabled in PreContextEnh-ajh.
This must be filed-in after ContextEnh-ajh."

5310SUnit-Preload

5311SUnit

5312SUnit-UI

5313SUnitCntxtClean-ajh