Problem dragging morph with form

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Jul 3 08:17:17 UTC 2003

I've got a morph that owns a form that I got from opening an image
file.  (Its meant to be a thumbnail).  Its part of an assembly with a
stringmorph for a label.

It draws just fine on its own.  I can grab its parent morph and drag it
around.  However, when I try to grab the thumbnail morph itself, the
cursor vanishes and the system locks up.  The drawing code is:

drawOn: aCanvas

scaledForm := form scaledToSize: (self extent).
aCanvas drawImage: scaledForm at: (self topLeft).

(For bricks folks - this code is actually in a BackgroundPainter).

Any hints on how to debug this are most welcome.

-Todd Blanchard