FileContentsBrowser + BrowseUnit/SLint

rrobbes rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Thu Jul 3 08:47:25 UTC 2003

Brent Vukmer a écrit:

> How much work would it be for somebody to enhance the BrowseUnit package
> on SM so that it integrates Slint and the FileContentsBrowser?

Hi brent,

What do you mean exactly ? I guess you want the extra buttons in the
Slint result window and in FileContentsBrowser, am I right ?

Concerning the FileContentsBrowser :

Most of the changes I've done are on the Browser class, and so
apply to each subclasses, and FileContentsBrowser inherits for him
I think. But I have to also modify some of the GUI building methods
to effectively add the buttons in the GUI.

In a earlier version of BrowseUnit, I had such buttons on the
FileContentsBrowser ... but they didn't worked at all, since
the FileContentsBrowser uses PseudoClasses and not Classes,
which don't have exactly the same protocol. So I chose to let
it behind at the time, as I was unsure of the amount of work
involved.

Concerning SLint : well ... no ideas at the moment :-) , I have to
check the code.

Anyway, I have to work on it further, so I'll take your suggestion
as a feature request.

   Romain