[UPDATES] More KCP updates (and problems)

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jul 3 08:57:03 UTC 2003

Hi ned

this is strange because in my image (reconstructed automatically from
the kcp page before any action).
I do not have this problem. I know that we got some problems with Swiki
because once noury published
a strange changeset that was broken.
Normally if you take an image with the changesets all the Smalltalk
changes are fixed in the KCP-0085
because the postcript of KCP-0084 is pointing the singleton from
SystemDictionary to Changeset class

Stef