pending 64bit version of squeak

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Jul 3 19:13:09 UTC 2003

I think that John definately deserves a a new G5! But until then, at least
folks on old-school (ha!) 32 bit machines can still compile optimized code
for the G5 using the dev tools update posted at the ADC.

Regards,
Aaron
(who can't wait to see what John pulls out of his magic hat for the G5
squeak!)

--
"a system based on exchanging products inevitably channels wealth to a few, and
   no governmental change will ever be able to correct that."  ::  daniel quinn