[ENH] OptionalWarningForMacOSFileNameLength-dgd ( [er][et][sm][cd] I made some changes )

schwa at cc.gatech.edu schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 4 16:33:50 UTC 2003

The #fileOut implementation in Diego's changeset was already in the
image.  In fact, Diego's was a bit older, and contained a deprecated
message sent to Smalltalk.  So, I removed the method from the changeset
and just kept the preamble (in which I fixed a typo).

Looks good!

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >