Newbie Questions

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Jul 4 18:42:29 UTC 2003

On Friday 04 July 2003 11:08 am, Jeff Longland wrote:
> Sorry - a little dense on that one.  I tried to install the file
> into a new changeset, and an error comes up saying "Sorry that name
> is already in use". What am I doing wrong?

You already had loaded it into a change set?

Try destroying the change set with that name first. You may have to
change to some other change set before you destroy it.

> For people who haven't added this change - is that the purpose of
> Ned's project-preference file?  The bug fix is a necessity for the
> next image, but what about users with older Squeak images?

Well, my change set is arguably an enhancement. Bert's suggestion that
the turtle trails form in the World be deep enough to do proper
comparisons is a good one.

I'm going to post a new change set with proper logic for the trails
depth and better speed soon.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com