[ENH] ColorSeesTurtleTrailsToo-nk (nice, but why a pref?)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Jul 4 19:38:50 UTC 2003

On Friday 04 July 2003 10:54 am, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> I do not think a preference is justified for this. It unnessecarily
> adds to the clutter of preferences we already have.

Good point. I could re-post my ENH with no preference in it; we'd
still get the fix for the world, your fix for color comparison, and
my improvements to the speed.

> AFAICT this
> only matters for trails on the World, which is a rarely used
> feature IMHO. So backwards compatibility should not be a problem.

All of *my* Morphs like to live and roam free in the World. Perhaps
this is because I'm an eToy newbie, but I don't see any advantage to
the Scripting area or other embedded playfields.

Is there some reason why people would prefer captive playfields?

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com