Questions about SqueakNews

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Sat Jul 5 10:27:45 UTC 2003

Hi Tansel,

Thank you for your fast answer!

I forgot to mention the context of my questions.

I don't plan to modify the SqueakNews at all but put them in some server
(with enough space and bandwidth) so everybody can have a copy of these
great piece of the dynabook vision.

If I understood correctly I can put the freely but NOT the September/2001
issue, is this true?

On other side we're trying to translate all the content related to squeak
and education and we're very interested in the translation of the
October/2001 issue, can we take this translation job and publish the
content for free?

I forgot that the first issue was already translated to Spanish, is this
translation available to download?

TIA,

Diego