Developping in Squeak

Adam Guren aguren at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 7 05:24:24 UTC 2003

Some answers

	With regards to a better organized browser, you should look at
and play around with the StarBrowser on the Squeak map.  It is a browser
that lets you create your own categories for stuff in addition to the
standard categories.  As for auto complete, just type in and try to
accept it.  A menu with matches should come down.  I'm not sure if
that's what you want, but you should at least try it.
	As for open croquet, I know that David, David and Andreas have
been working pretty hard on it recently.  From what I have been shown it
is very impressive.  I'll leave it to them to say when a new version
will be released, but I think it will be sooner rather than later (but
don't quote me on it).
	The other stuff I am not quite sure about.  But I am sure
someone else will know!

Adam