[ENH] VM tweaks for Islands project

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Jul 6 17:45:38 UTC 2003

The Islands project requires some small VM tweaks.  Could these tweaks
please be included in the standard image, and thus ultimately the
standard VM's?  They are small, they are invisible to people using
regular images, and they add some flexibility that other projects might
even want to use.

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/2074/forgivingPrims.cs
	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/2074/flagInCM.cs

It is a significant nuisance right now that people must regenerate their
VM for these tiny changes.  It would be great if Islands enthusiasts can
use the standard VM for their platform.

>From the preambles:

"Change Set:		forgivingPrims