Tutorial #2 (more new user comments)

Nancy Head head.n at mvumail.mivu.org
Tue Jul 8 12:33:32 UTC 2003

Hi Bert,

Thanks! I need some more help in order to find this:

> perhaps the image from
> Squeakland.org would be better suited. It has some nice preferences
> setup already. Of course, you can also enable these in the developer
> image:
>
> Open the preferences panel (world menu - "help" section), click on
> "halos", and enable

At squeakland.org, what "image" am I looking at/for?
What "preferences" am I looking at and where?

Is the "world menu" in the Squeak plugin that I downloaded (via
NPSqueak.zip)? I couldn't find it but would love to find a help file.

I like the sound of what you describe, if I can only find it. :)

Nancy