[Q]SuperSwiki

Norberto Manzanos nmanzanos at sion.com
Wed Jul 9 01:03:28 UTC 2003

Hi
I'm trying to upload a project to a superSwiki with no sucess. The project
introduces changes to standard image.
When trying to run the program, the plugin answer a dnu for message
#methodsFor: stamp:
This occurs not only when Squeak send the message to my classes, but to
standard classes as Paragraph too.
Everithings work wright if the project has no changes.
Could be an inconsistency between the plug-in and the format of the changes
file?
I'm trying with both 3.4 and 3.5, but 3.5 doesn't finish the publish task.
If I don't use changes, both versions publish the project fine.
I try in a localhost SuperSwiki and in a "real" server with same results.
Any tip?
Thanks in advance.

Norberto Manzanos
http://www.amanza.com.ar