[Q]SuperSwiki

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Jul 9 01:31:07 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 06:03 pm, Norberto Manzanos wrote:

> I'm trying to upload a project to a superSwiki with no sucess. The
> project introduces changes to standard image.

> When trying to run the program, the plugin answer a dnu for message
> #methodsFor: stamp:

This should be understood in the plugin image. What is more likely is
that one of the classes extended in your change set does not exist in
the (3.2-based) plugin image.

> This occurs not only when Squeak send the message to my classes,
> but to standard classes as Paragraph too.
> Everithings work wright if the project has no changes.
> Could be an inconsistency between the plug-in and the format of the
> changes file?
> I'm trying with both 3.4 and 3.5, but 3.5 doesn't finish the
> publish task. If I don't use changes, both versions publish the
> project fine. I try in a localhost SuperSwiki and in a "real"
> server with same results. Any tip?

You should probably try running a copy of the plugin image from a
regular Squeak VM first (i.e. not in a browser) and seeing if you can
load the change set itself.

You might want to get the development version of the plugin image from
Squeakland; this will include the changes file as well.

Chances are that something has changed between 3.2 and 3.4 that is
affecting you. Specifically, some class has probably gone away, or is
not present in the plugin image.

What classes do you extend or subclass in your change set?

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com