[BUG] Installing KomHttpServer/DynamicBindings from SM

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Wed Jul 9 13:07:19 UTC 2003

Adrian Lienhard wrote:

>I tried to load KomHttpServer into a new 3.6beta (5331) image but got an
>error (see first attached log). IIRC KomHttpServer automatically loaded the
>prerequisited packages. I assumed, it does not anymore... So I tried to load
>DynamicBindings But this fails too (please see second trace)....

Comanche has not yet been upgraded to work with 3.6b, but I did fix a
few things that were preventing DynamicBindings (and the KomPackaging
and KomPackageBuilder packages) from loading into a current 3.6 image.
So, DynamicBindings should now load correctly in 3.6b from SqueakMap,
but KomHttpServer will not (yet).

- Stephen