[ENH] VM tweaks for Islands project

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Jul 10 06:41:41 UTC 2003

Hi Lex,

Thanks for clarifying this - actually my concern wasn't about changing it
but rather that the current implementation might be buggy.

BTW, do you have a few test cases for the things you've done? They would be
helpful both, for illustrating the changes as well as making sure that
someone installing Islands isn't going to be screwed by accidentally using a
VM that doesn't have those changes.

Cheers,
  - Andreas