[FIX] TTCFontPixelSizeFix-nk

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Jul 10 23:00:17 UTC 2003

On Thursday 10 July 2003 03:45 pm, Ned Konz wrote:
> On Thursday 10 July 2003 03:26 pm, Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org wrote:
> >   I guess nothing is wrong with a fraction number until it is
> > used with BitBlt.  If so, converting it to an integer point right
> > before it is used with BB would be good.
> >
> >   I anticipate that we ended up with fractional advance... In
> > this case, having fractional pixel size may benefit.

It looks like just making sure that pixelSize returns a float would be
OK. It's just Fractions that don't work well.

pixelSize
	"Make sure that we don't return a Fraction"
	^ pointSize * 96.0 / 72.0.

I don't think it's necessary to do this:

height
	"Make sure we return an Integer"
	^self pixelSize ceiling

--