VM for Qtopia Zaurus and iPAQ (hopefully)

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri Jul 11 05:58:21 UTC 2003

  Hello,

  I updated the VM for SL- series Zaurus, and thanks to Lars Dornheim,
(hopefully) a working version of VM for Qtopia/iPAQ.

  If you have SL-C750 or SL-C760, which I know some of you do, now you
can project the screen content via a CF card type video dongle called
CFXGA
(http://www.iodata.jp/prod/multimedia/game/2003/cfxga/index.htm).  Now
all you have to carry around to do a presentation from Squeak is bring
this small PDA and the VGA dongle.  This is pretty cool, actually.

  The iPAQ version is not tested.  If you can try it out, let me know
how it goes.

  http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/zaurus/

-- Yoshiki