[BUG][FIX] BFAV not showing all posts

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Jul 11 14:44:03 UTC 2003

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 09:31:16AM -0400, Brent Vukmer wrote:
> > Aaargh.. yet another try.
>
> Marcus -
>
> I'd like to have someone verify that this issue is fixed, before this gets closed!  Since we only have one Bug Fixes Archive right now, I think it's OK to leave project-specific posts up for awhile -- especially when, as in this case, the author has asked for feedback/testing from the community.

Ok. BFAV didn't want to close it anyways. (Hmm... intelligent program? Or
I was too stupid to save befor hitting the save button ).

We need, in the long run, some more elaborate tool for this: It would be
nice if I could sort all the pending fixes for the sub-project. So the
harvesters would see a todo-list, and the package-maintainers could
get a list with all fixes/enh for their package.

    Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de