[BUG][FIX] BFAV not showing all posts

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri Jul 11 14:59:41 UTC 2003

> We need, in the long run, some more elaborate tool for this:
> It would be nice if I could sort all the pending fixes for
> the sub-project. So the harvesters would see a todo-list, and
> the package-maintainers could get a list with all fixes/enh
> for their package.

Yes, I agree.  I would like to have a different "channel" for each
package on SqueakMap. I'm still thinking about how to implement the
back-end for that.

>From the application side, I have a feeling that this functionality
would fit best in the StarBrowser.  The Star Browser already has a
really nice SqueakMap UI; it seems natural to add per-package update
stream and bug-fixes-archive services there.