Looking for tools for support of theoretical informatics research

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Jul 11 17:05:41 UTC 2003

I implemented a LL(1) parser generator (with the sets FIRST, FOLLOW etc.)
and a lexer for a lecture at university - just for fun - on a weekend.
If you are interested I can send you the code. But you may better have a
look into SmaCC (AFAIK LR(1)) because this will be much better than mine ;-)

Adrian
Adrian Lienhard
www.adrian-lienhard.ch
www.netstyle.ch