Packages in both the image and SqueakMap (was Re: [FIX] NoDoitInPackageInfo-nk ( Included in latest version of PackageInfo))

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Jul 12 22:54:16 UTC 2003

I agree in the specific case, and propose a general policy - update
packages in the images when either of:
1. Author says so and we think it is reasonable.
2. When alpha turns to beta.

This way stuff going into release will be up to date, but also get all
the beta+gamma testing, before going to the unwarned masses.

Daniel