Newbie Q: wait

Bilal Ahmed bilal at dgp.toronto.edu
Sun Jul 13 02:17:47 UTC 2003

Hi Ned,

Thanks for your response.

Basically what I have is a SystemWindow which displays a picture, followed
by a fixed delay, and then a caption. This is repeated for a whole
collection of picture-caption pairs.

I tried stepping, where at each step I change the current picture to the
next one in the collection. Is this the right idea? (This doesn't
currently work, but I probably need to give it some more time). Also, is
there some place I can read up on stepping in general? I have only seen it
applied in an example Edgar sent me.

Thanks,
Regards,
Bilal