[FIX] [ENH] Remove of eToys hardcoded fonts ( more fixes: RemoveHardcodedFontsFix-nk )

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Sun Jul 13 13:38:05 UTC 2003

Hi Ned,

This is great!

Playing with this I found that BorderedStringMorph look ugly with
TTFonts... evaluate this:

    (BorderedStringMorph
       contents: 'test of BorderedStringMorph'
       font: (StrikeFont familyName: Preferences standardEToysFont
familyName size: 15)
    ) openInHand.

So, if you re-create the flaps with:

    Flaps disableGlobalFlaps: false.
    Flaps enableGlobalFlaps.

The [Widgtes], [Supplies], etc tabs looks ugly too.

I think the problem is the TTF with small fonts, the smoothing looks bad in
these cases.

Any idea?

Diego