Flexible squeak - a call for extension mechanisms

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 15 08:56:17 UTC 2003

Ah, you reminded me of another one - skins.

We have quite a few packages that do something or else to the image, in
order to make it prettier. However, in my small experience, these tend
to bit rot quickly, clash with other changes, and then make the system
generally less stable. We should find a way to have skins,
unintrusively.

Daniel