Anyone done GIS/charting with Squeak?

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Tue Jul 15 19:34:52 UTC 2003

Hi Ned,

In the past I used PlotMorph to create a poor-man GIS (you can see a
screenshot and download it from: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2626)

You can also use: http://community.corest.com/~luciano/maps/ that looks nice.

Cheers,

Diego