Unimplemented Messages?

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Thu Jul 17 00:52:17 UTC 2003

  Thank you, Ned,

  I updated up to 5352 and,

> That should be
>
> SystemNavigation new browseAllUnimplementedCalls

  Ok, now it works.

> Actually, the only callers of it should have been replaced when the
> registering file list was done. Unfortunately, you still see those
> entries in some cases.

  Are we getting it back?

> So Morph>>fromFileName: is called ordinarily from the file list.

  Ok.  This is the method I need to update m17n work, then^^;

  By the way, now there is a class called Imports and Imports>>images
returns an Array.  However, SystemDictionary>>imageImports used to
return a Dictionary.  In the other words, the interface is not
compatible.  Is this... Intentional? (Well, I guess) Anyway, m17n
thing trys to pickup a image based on the key of the imports
dictionary, so it would be nice if we have a way to do so other than
#namesAndImagesDo:

  Thank you,

-- Yoshiki