[ENH] EasierAccessToOpenMenu

adspitz at yahoo.ca adspitz at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 17 02:04:09 UTC 2003

I don't know about you all, but I find that 95% of the time when I open
the World menu, I go straight to the Open menu. And I never really use
that personalizable yellow-click menu thingy. I'd much rather be able to
get to the Open menu with one click. So here's a CS that gives me that.

I don't really want this to go into the image; the personalized menu is
probably cool. But I'm curious to know if anybody else has this gripe.

from preamble:

"Change Set:		EasierAccessToOpenMenu
Date:			16 July 2003
Author:			Adam Spitz

Makes the yellow button pop up the Open menu instead of that nifty
personalizable menu that I never use."!