PrefabListBox Trouble !!!!!

Dominique RICO dominiquerico at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:51:38 UTC 2003

Hi! I'm programming a software for a
friend ( and that is a good excuse for me to
work on squeak!), but i have (only one) trouble with prefab API.

It concernes the PrefabListBox thing! I think i've done all the stuff
correctly( i think!) but it doesn't work.

Here is the code:

listBox is an instance variable and #listBox is the tag for my
PrefabListBox.

In the initialize methode i have implemented:
listBox := self clientWithTag: #listBox.

In the addSemanticActions methode i have implemented:
listBox targetClicked: self; actionClicked: [Transcript show: ' listBox' ].

And when i click on an item of the liste, i got the error message:

ERROR: Argument count mismatch in response.

Does anybody can help me to sort that out.

Here my e-mail address:

dominiquerico at hotmail.com

thanks