Newbie: Dimension of project

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Fri Jul 18 12:19:20 UTC 2003

Some other other possibilities to help you remember to stay within certain limits:

	Display border: (0 at 0 extent: 640 at 480) width: 2.	"from the 'do...' menu"

	Display flash: (0 at 0 extent: 800 at 600) andWait: 500.

Either of these could be put in a button so you could do a quick click whenever you wanted to check.

Cheers,
Bob