Nebraska removal

Adam Spitz adspitz at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 20 03:33:26 UTC 2003

Does Nebraska work in the latest 3.6 image? I've made a first cut at a
removal script for it (and it's up on SqueakMap, along with the
reinstallation package), but I've been having trouble getting Nebraska
actually running so that I can test the darned thing.

Either way, here are a couple of other issues that came up:

  - The removal script leaves a bunch of obsolete classes in the system.
I think this is because of Squeak's history-keeping stuff, because if I
go to a change sorter and destroy changeset 5240MCP-Complete, a bunch of
the obsolete classes go away. What's the right way to fix this?

  - We might want some kind of registry for the buttons on the Navigator
flap (since Nebraska wants to have that "Share" button on it). Right now
the reinstallation package just overwrites the method that creates the
buttons.

Adam Spitz