Interactive Story (Newbie Question)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jul 20 19:42:50 UTC 2003

On 20/07/03 14:04, "Jeff Longland" <jlonglan at uwo.ca> wrote:

> I'm working on an "interactive story" of sorts.  I'd like to create a field
> of text where my story will go.  I'd like to have links within the text that
> open a new window to a glossary or other interactive activities, maybe movie
> clips?

You must have a suitable Class method scheme.

Suppose you class are named MiActions and into you have openPicture,
openMovie , openMusic, etc., then:

If in any text you type MyActions openPicture, select this and then do
command 6 and select link to method.

Ready , you have one clickable place what fire your method.

edgar