Squat progress 19 July 2003: new version of completeinstallation package

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sun Jul 20 21:09:42 UTC 2003

Craig,

> You're referring to the "Relief" demo; this is something different,
> which I haven't released yet. It looks like the Relief demo doesn't work
> any more, due to changes made in MobVM. PhiHo-- if you send me new SqM
> files, I'll use them for the Relief demo. Otherwise, I'll probably just
> turn it off.

    It's already released. Maybe you missed it.

    Please find attached 'FractalPlants.zip', just extract 'FractalPlants.exe'
    to an empty folder and run it. That's it.

    If you like to play with 'SqueakScript', just wave the wand, rename
    'FractalPlant.exe' to 'SqueakScript.exe' and run it. That's it.

    For a true geek, just rename 'SmallScript.exe' to '3plus4.exe' ;-)

    Let me know if there are any other files you need.

> Squat, on the other hand, does not depend on anything. I anticipate an
> OOPSLA release.

    I can hardly wait for that D-day when '3plus4.exe' can be renamed
    to 'FreeCell.exe'.

    Best wishes for the OOPSLA presentation.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.