[RFI][BFAV] Item ordering in the BugFixArchiveViewer

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Jul 21 01:00:07 UTC 2003

I was having trouble finding some items in the BFAV when compared with
the sqfixes page at http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/SQFIXES/ , and I
realized that the BFAV orders the items according to the date of the
first post on an item, whereas the sqfixes site orders items according
to the most recent post.

I think I like the "most recent post" behavior of the sqfixes site
better, since it brings up recently commented items to the top of the
list.  Would it make sense to change the BFAV to do this?

- Doug Way