[FIX] urlWithPassword-ls ( problem with failing tests)

marcus at ira.uka.de marcus at ira.uka.de
Mon Jul 21 09:03:41 UTC 2003

Ok, I added the tests to the baseimage tests package.
Problem: after filing in your urlWithPassword-ls changeset, I get two
failing tests:

testRelativeFTP2

        baseUrl _ 'ftp://somewhere/some/dir/?query#fragment' asUrl.
        url _ baseUrl newFromRelativeText: 'ftp:xyz'.

        self assert: url toText =  'ftp://somewhere/some/dir/xyz'.

url toText is  'ftp://somewhere/some/dir//xyz'

testRelativeHTTP

        baseUrl _ 'http://some.where/some/dir?query1#fragment1' asUrl.
        url _ baseUrl newFromRelativeText:
'../another/dir/?query2#fragment2'.

        self assert: url toText =
'http://some.where/another/dir/?query2#fragment2'.

Url toText is  'http://some.where/some/another/dir/?query2#fragment2'

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >