[RFI][BFAV] Item ordering in the BugFixArchiveViewer

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Jul 21 13:28:35 UTC 2003

I agree the ordering should be as you describe. It appears the order is
defined in BugFixArchive>>initialize by:
    archivePostGroups _ SortedCollection sortBlock: [ :a :b | a maxUid >
b maxUid ].

Changing that line to -
    archivePostGroups _ SortedCollection sortBlock: sortBlock: [ :a :b |
a mostRecentDate > b mostRecentDate].

Fixes it. The sort order doesn't match the dates in the group labels,
which slightly bugs me, but I'm not sure what people use those dates
for, so I don't know how it should be.

Daniel