A swiki editor

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Mon Jul 21 19:55:12 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-20 at 19:11, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> 2. Create a UI for the Swiki model itself. Main problem - the Swiki
> model (for example NuSwikiPage) seems to be somewhat tailored to being a
> web app. I'm not sure how problematic this will turn out to be - doesn't
> have to be.

You may want to look at either my Wiki-on-Seaside work in progress (see the
Seaside mailing list) or SmallWiki. Both use the same underlying page
model, namely an abstract document tree (both have the same parser and
the same syntax tree, so it doesn't really matter which one you pick ;-)).

With the parse tree, it should be relatively easy to make a Morphic
UI. I'd be most interested in it - I postponed my 'document management
system' exactly because I'm not sure I want a web interface for it...

Regards,

Cees