Hypertext tutorial

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Jul 21 19:52:05 UTC 2003

Am Montag, 21.07.03 um 19:19 Uhr schrieb David N Smith:

> All:
>
> Attached is a short tutorial on hypertext in Squeak. It's in the form
> of a zipped morph file. Unzip it and load it with the file browser. A
> Workspace should open, holding the tutorial.
>

> Please send me feedback. I'll post a final form to the swici, and
> Squeak Map.
>
> Dave<Hypertext in Squeak.morph>

This was probably made on Windows? It can't be loaded on Mac because a
"HostFont" was used.

I could load it when I let Squeak convert this to a StrikeFont.

To circumvent this kind of problems one could store only the Text, and
open it in a workspace. Just file in the attached example. I did this
manually, however it would certainly be relatively easy to put this in
a utility method somewhere.

-- Bert