email syntax validation needed

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Tue Jul 22 18:44:20 UTC 2003

Ah, yes, I see your "Description" on SqueakMap mentions that.

OK.

But now I get:

MessageNotUnderstood: waitForDataFor:
   in
NameResolver>>sendRequest:server:

#waitForDataFor: is being sent to a Socket.  I have no implementers of
#waitForDataFor: in my image.  Checking your SqueakMap entry again, I
see it is registered for Squeak version 3.6.  I imagine 3.6 has
#waitForDataFor: in it.

I don't believe I care to upgrade to 3.6 yet, so I'll probably wait
before using your DNS Client.

But, I think it is excellent to see it.  I also think that once it is
more stable, it should be considered for inclusion in the base
networking code.

Nevin