[KCP] SystemChangeNotifications: Current state and some code

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 22 21:10:48 UTC 2003

When I go looking for abstractions to reuse, I am less likely to reuse
one that has a namespace prefix because it is "proclaiming" to be
non-generic. So especially for classes that abstract something that may
be widely useful, it is important to not discourage reuse in this way.

Thinking about KCP stuff that is going into the image, I think it should
definitely not use "namespace" prefixes.

Daniel