Problem with Sets

Michaël Piel mpiel at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Wed Jul 23 07:38:29 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I recently have two problems with collections :
- first the method "atRandom:" does not seem to have been implemented for Bag (maybe a lack) as it is for Set or others.
- the latter (but not the least), I had a problem in retrieving objects in Sets. Sometimes , when using method "includes: anObject", it didn't find several objects though the Set contained them really and the hashcodes were correct. I first thought in a bug in my program, but only by changing my Set by an OrderedCollection (just one word in my code) it resolves the problem (and disturbed me a little).

Perhaps someone has an idea.